Dolphin Integration - Corporate identity
Who we are
The Enabler of Low-Power Systems-on-Chip. We are not just one more supplier of Technology, but the provider of the DOLPHIN INTEGRATION know-how, based on more than 30 years of expertise.
- Founded in 1985
- Quality: Company certified ISO 9001 and ASIC/SoC Services certified EN 9100 / AS 9100C / JISQ 9100. See our quality policy...
- Employees: 200 – including 160 Design Engineers
- Processes: from 180 to 28 nm
- Worldwide sales support: Application Engineers & Native speaking sales people
- Headquarters: Grenoble, France
- Stock exchange: Alternext of NYSE-Euronext as ALDOL
Worldwide customers - up to major actors of the semiconductor industry: Integrated Device Makers, Fabless Suppliers, Soc Integrators, Silicon Foundries, System Makers
Low power design, from high-density Silicon IP components best at low-power consumption up to services for ASIC/SoC design and fabrication, with our own EDA solutions
State-of-the-art “panoplies of Semiconductor IP components” for high-resolution applications securing the most competitive SoC architectural solutions.
A team of Central Application Engineers supporting each user’s needs for optimal application schematics, demonstrated through EDA solutions enabling early performance assessments.
30 years of experience in the integration of silicon IP components, providing services for ASIC/SoC design and fabrication, make us a genuine one-stop shop addressing all customers' needs for specific requests.
Our domains of activity
- The "Foundation IP" of our offering involves innovative libraries of standard cells, register files and memory generators.
- Our "Fabric IP" of voltage regulators, Power Island Construction Kits and their control network MAESTRO enable a flexible assembly with their loads.
- They especially star our "Feature IP": from high-resolution converters for audio and measurement applications to power-optimized 8 or 16 and 32 bit micro-controllers.
- mixed-signal simulator SMASH
- schematic editor SLED
- mixed-signal power consumption estimator SCROOGE
- Custom design from specifications/RTL to GDS2, to prototypes or to production
- Analog, mixed-signal or digital block design
- Technical assistance on Customer's site or on Dolphin Integration's site
- Supply Chain Management
- Voltage Regulators - Montreal, Canada - since 2007
- uLP Memories - Netanya, Israel - Since 2009