eFlash based MCU
One-stop shop for eFlash based microcontroller
Challenges of eFlash based microcontrollers
eFlash based microcontrollers are widely used since they offer an increased flexibility and shorter time-to-market thanks to re-programmability.
Dolphin Integration's offering for eFlash based microcontrollers covers the request for:
- low power consumption
- low Bill-of-Material
- reduced access time to eFlash memory
Key benefits of Dolphin integration offering
- Complete offering covering 90% of the needs for the design of a eFlash based microcontroller
- Low power and low voltage silicon IPs
- Ultra low leakage design with data retention mode for SpRAM memories
- Low leakage standard cell (BIV) ideal for always on functional islet or in ultra low leakage block
- High density
- Smart periphery design of memories to reach the highest density
- track high density standard cells (track at 40nm)
- Power kit library to benefit from power domains and to ease SoC integration
- Safe integration over islet mode transitions with Transition Ramp Cell, advanced views for early simulation...
To get the complete PDF document, please click here.
- Receive our catalog