High-resolution ASIC sensor interface
Matrix for patent demonstration
Digital direct display driver (16x16 pixels) with 768 DACs and 1148 IO pads / prototypes
Logic circuit to control a matrix of pixels / prototypes
ASIC for high-reliability at 180 nm
Dolphin has designed successfully this circuit for X-ray detection. Dolphin succeeded in the challenging performances of this ASIC.
- Low noise < 20 electron rms
- Full scale range: 22,200 electrons
- Low power consumption: < 650 µW
- Temperature Range: [-55°C ∼ +20°C]
ASIC for telecom at 130 nm
Dolphin designed a Mixed Signal circuit integrating ADC, DAC, SERDES and 250 memory instances. Dolphin managed high level of analysis all along the flow (timing, crosstalk, IR-drop etc.) and its packaging.
- The constraints resulted in high challenges successfully passed by Dolphin:
- Final die size (more than 60 mm2)
- Number or RAM: 250